Sunday, April 12, 2009

untitled

Hello. Just a reminder, I only told cynthia and eric about this blog (is not famous anyway) so whoever is reading this, please let me know. lool.

Back to today's post. If you are interested in astrology or horoscope or whatever star sign etc etc, take a look at this http://www.astro.com/horoscopes/ahor.asp. It's pretty interesting.

Alright, a few weeks/days ago, had a mini discussion with ZD about how people's life is determined. (I don't know how to explain this, guess you have to read below to know what i was talking about) Some of you might know about this already.

Ever heard of this phrase, "No one is perfect" ? And have you ever wonder why you suck in this and that? Why you were born like this? The answer is simple. Take a good look at your own life and see the good points. What I mean by good points? Example: Good looks, above average - rich, good at certain skills, your talents, above average - high IQ/intelligence etc etc. If you had 1 of these, you sure had something which you suck at (this is called sacrifice). I know you can't choose how you were born, so for people whos complainin about themselves, please do a deep thinking. I will go through about skill on another day. Lastly, for people who are balanced, like myself. These type of people, they are just an 'average person'. But with proper practisin, they can be good 'but" (another but) not the best.

This is evidence-less. Believe me or not, it's your choice. Please tell me your view(s) and comment it so i can take a good look at it ;). Ask question if you want.

2 comments:

  1. Aiya, think so much for what.
    If you need a skill, just pick it up.
    If you're not rich, earn it.
    No looks, then no looks lor.
    As long as your family loves you still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loL that post wasn't meant for myself. Was just explaining only and i rather think about what is life and how it works than worrying about something else.

    ReplyDelete