Thursday, April 9, 2009

The 'Feel'

Finally have the feel to write something here. Yeah, I still encounter the double 2s but I keep telling myself it was just coincident! Hahaha! Ok, for now, I wanna say something quite frustrating to me. Again, this is just another 'coincidence'.

I will show you a rough sketch of my house.

Legend:
Door = Main Door
K = Kitchen, not kieran
Living Room = Living Room
Room = 1 of my room
Red arrow = The direction where I walk

Ok, this is hard to explain. Whenever I walk from living room to kitchen/room or kitchen/room to living room, there will be someone going in/coming out of the lift on my storey and I can hear "teeee teeee, teee teee, teee teee, teee teee" sound. Then upon walking pass the Door, I can see the person and the person can see me and we will be like looking at each other O_O. This stupid thing occurred minimum once per day. This coincidence is gay. But now, I don't bother looking at who's coming in/out of the lift.

Thats all folks, I will write another coincidence when i feel like. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment