Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2's are reminding me?

Hello, long time didn't post my blog because of lazyness and not so interesting things to post. Something happened which makes me wanna update my blog today. And yeah, "coincidence" again. My life is full of coincidence lol. After quite a long time i ignored the number 2 or 22. It started to haunt me again.

22/05/09 - Meet leroy at CWP. Really fed up with him. Called him and said i will be reaching there in 15mins. After 15mins, he still at home. WTH! Really wanna kill him. He reached CWP at 5.0?pm. Forgot the time. Then we slowly walk and take lift to 5th floor. Going to eat at the food court. As we walk past the fire alarm on the wall beside uncle tibits, it rang. We heck care it and continue to walk. Found seats and ordered drinks, we smell something bad, like burning smell. After a few mins, smoke started coming out from the carpark then we know CWP is on fire lol. All the stalls started to close and people were evacuating to the ground floor. Don't know the exact time the fire started but i think its around 5.15-5.25. Wonder if it's 5.22pm. Wanted to blog about it but in the end, heck cared.

02/06/09 - Meet ZD, went to CWP. Walk in the electronic "road show" then heard a "pop" sound. All electronic were switched off. Socket probem lol. It didn't affect other store.

03/06/09 - Wow. 369 lol. Meet Ian, went to BBDC to apply PDL. My PDL date of expiry = 02/12/09 and the date i passed my BTT = 20/12/08. Nice date. Reached home, use computer. At 6.00pm, yong ting sent me a "LOL" message on facebook. After seeing that LOL message, my monitor straight away "exploded" (a pop sound followed by smell). This is stupid.

I really hope when i see 2 or 22, something good will happen instead of bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment